- Air Ambulance Fast and easy medical repatriation, even for seriously-ill patients
- Scheduled Airliner In case of mild illnesses: comfortable repatriation right on schedule
- Helicopter When every minute counts: flexible flights directly between hospitals
- Ground Ambulance For short distances: medical repatriation in a ground ambulance
How We Work
- Information Needed Prior to a Repatriation Information Needed Prior to a Repatriation Before we can repatriate a patient via air ambulance, we make all necessary preparations for a smooth transfer.
- The Medical Repatriation Process The Medical Repatriation Process From picking up the patient in the foreign hospital to successfully taking him or her to his destination: we take care of everything.
- What is the cost of a medical repatriation? What is the cost of a medical repatriation? The costs of a medical repatriation depend on numerous factors. Upon request we provide you with a free, individual quotation.
- Treatment in the UK Treatment in the UK Benefit from the higly regarded quality of medical services in the UK. We organise your entire treatment upholding the highest standards.
- International Service International Service We assist you with finding a translator, handle the communication with hospitals and advise you on immigration formalities.
- Frequently Asked Questions Frequently Asked Questions We have collected the answers to frequently asked questions concerning medical repatriations.